£40000 - £47500 per annum
about 1 month ago
This global IT Services organisation is experienced rapid growth within a particular area of their UK Defence Business unit. They have an urgent requirement for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their growing team. Working within a talented shared service unit you will be receive and resolve support requests from internal stakeholders to solve 3rd Line issues.
Please note this role requires SC Clearance so you will need to hold current UK SC Clearance or be willing to be vetted to Security Cleared Level
3rd Line responsibilities include:
- Managing Network Support Incidents and Changes, and in addition, Project DC build Network tasks and Changes
- Monitor network solution and remediate any issues found
- Ensure the environment is maintained and patched
- 3rdLine Support experience.
Network System Engineer with CCNP
In return you will receive:
- Extensive training, on-going career development, with opportunities to get certified
- Income Protection, up to 15% pension
- Market leading salary
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible working and in some cases home working
To learn more about this role how may match up to your career aspirations please apply directly or message Chris Coyne on Linkedin.