Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
3rd Line Network Engineer
It feels good to get back some sort of normality, however, if you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
The 3rd Line Network Engineers day to day operations and duties of the NOC. It is expected that direct customer support will not be an integral part of this role, but there could be requirements where the 3rd Line Support Engineer will work remotely on the customer premises as required.
- Network Monitoring & Event management via Orchestrator tools
- Detailed investigation and Diagnostics
- Generation of Support KA documentation (web and paper based)
- Create workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
- identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis and escalate to product manufacture.
- The reception of escalated customer fault reports and technical enquiries. Analysis, investigation and production of support solutions relating to the deployed equipment or service
Experience/background they are looking for:
- Cisco or Juniper
- Viptela experience would be highly beneficial
- Ideally have been in a support role in a WAN environments, i.e. has knowledge of IP, Routing, SD-WAN solutions, encryption, edge virtualisation (VMWare or Adva)
This is an opportunity to work at the very forefront on military operations that have a major effect on the success of our defence industry. The company has adapted to these unprecedented times and off the back of this, won some major projects