Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
3rd Line Linux Engineer
It feels good to get back some sort of normality, however, if you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
The 3rd Line Linux Engineer will assist in the day to day operations and duties of the WAN Service. No direct customer support will be required for this role but some on-site work at the data center is required.
- Bash & Shell Scripts
- Visits to facilities as part of problem based investigation
- Generation of Support documentation (web and paper based)
- Support workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
- Support and identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis
- The reception of escalated fault reports and technical enquiries. Analysis, investigation and production of support solutions relating to the deployed equipment or service
Experience/background they are looking for:
- Ideally have knowledge of Linux and using MS Service Center Support tool
- 2nd line Linux support experience
This is an opportunity to work at the very forefront on military operations that have a major effect on the success of our defence industry. The company has adapted to these unprecedented times and off the back of this, won some major projects