Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
It feels good to get back some sort of normality, however, if you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
We are on the lookout for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to work for a global defence organisation. This vacancy will be working on a brand new team in the business to help support their customers capability's.
The activities will involve the support of shared service components installed as part of the Secure WAN service. The engineer will work with the current support personnel to understand the products and their use within the shared service and to develop their diagnostic skills / capability.
- VMware V6.x
- Windows 2016/19 Servers
- MS Service Center ( MS SCSM, SCOM etc)
- MS AD
- Support workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
- Support and identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis
- The reception of escalated fault reports and technical enquiries. Analysis, investigation and production of support solutions relating to the deployed equipment or service
Experience/background they are looking for:
- A knowledge of MS Service Center Support tool, MS Windows and VMWare
- Ability to engage with customers to meet their demands
This is an opportunity to work at the very forefront on military operations that have a major effect on the success of our defence industry. The company has adapted to these unprecedented times and off the back of this, won some major projects