£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Currently working with a well renowned global IT Service provider who are looking to bring in an experienced 3rd Line Engineer to help configure the company's interlinked systems.
As the 3rd Line Engineer you will improve all performances against Service Level and resolve service delivery issues.
You will also be expected to:
- Implement technical designs to meet in adherence to service delivery requirements
- Gather the required data to resolve complex problems
- Understand all customers' business requirements, contractual needs
- Support components including VMware, CISCO UCS, and Active Directory.
To be successful in the role of 3rd Line Engineer, you'll need the following skills:
- Experience with Server 2012 2012 R2
- Working with
- Experience with 3rd line support and troubleshooting (VMware)
- Extensive experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Enterprise Management Suite (SCOM, SCSM)
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Service Portal
Get in touch for more info. Please not that candidates wishing to apply would need to be either SC cleared or eligible to attain clearance.
This is an immediate requirement with a two-stage interview process.
APPLY NOW or get in touch to find out more and to be considered!