South Africa, South Africa
Up to US$0.00 per annum
4 months ago
* Responsible for 2G /3G / LTE RAN products including BSC, RNC, BTS, NodeB, eNodeB commissioning, integration, testing and troubleshooting.
* Perform upgrade, routine inspection, and system diagnosis for the live network.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and identify network/applications issues.
* Testing new hardware and software releases
* Testing new features
* Solving technical issues and working with related parties if needed
* Strict adherence to Huawei and customers Cyber Security rules.
* BS or MS in Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of Radio Access engineering experience with an Operator or Vendor
* Good understanding and knowledge of IP protocol & networks.
* Top of the line troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and spoken English communications skills.
* Possess a good team spirit and have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems.