£40.00 - £42.00 per hour + Pay Rate
9 months ago
My client is currently looking for a 3D modeller based in Croydon.
* Provide high quality 2D/3D Drawings and Models using Microstation and AECOsim software.
* Maintain ProjectWise documents and local working environments.
*Understand and execute Building Information Modelling (BIM) protocols and Building Execution Plans (BEP)
*Co-ordinate BIM's with internal departments and the client.
*Co-ordinate drawings and models from design stage through to As-Built phase.
*Responsible for the delivery of all drawing deliverables for multi-discipline design projects
*To show initiative when working alone and demonstrate good creative use of Bentley products within a controlled Quality Assurance led environment.
*At least 5 years' experience working in a high technology or civil engineering environment.
* Minimum 3 years industry experience using BIM, specifically experience of CAD design processes for projects at design stage
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a CAD/ BIM design role using Aecosim
* Ability to create 2D & 3D drawings with Microstation and AECOsim, including the ability to cut extractions
*Be conversant with and have a good knowledge of ProjectWise and be capable of maintaining a quality recording system for all 2D/3D data.
*Have an understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and be able to implement the principles of any client designed BIM system.