Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, market leading managed service provider.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer/3rd line Support Engineer to provide both face-to-face and phone support. (Windows Server/Active Directory/Cisco/Dell/Lync/Hyper-V/SQL)
This role is designed to get you more involved with account management and projects, including BAU activity.
* Extensive technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Cisco and Dell systems
* Microsoft System Centre, including Desktop Imaging
* Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V and SQL Server
* Experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems Windows Server 2012/2016
* Sound understanding of networking principals, including TCP/IP
* Excellent understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies and troubleshooting
* Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
* Ability to conduct research into infrastructure issues and products as required
This is a chance to be part of a close knit, forward thinking team whereby you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set and develop your career. Apply immediately.