Tameside, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
This growing organisation are currently seeking an experienced 2nd line support engineer to join their existing team. This role would suit an experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst looking to make their next move, we are not looking for a short termer this role will offer the opportunity to work alongside the third line and senior management team in an open plan office, so you can guarantee you'll be learning from day one. You'll be supporting users mainly face to face and also travelling to the local datacentre to further hone your skills. (You'll need a driving licence)
The ideal 2nd Line IT Support Engineer will have strong experience with
- Windows Desktop (Windows 10)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server (2012-2016 preferable)
- Network fault finding and diagnostics including Network patching
- Backup technologies
- Any experience of Mitel phone systems would be amazing.
- Basic Networking technologies (Cisco)
- VMware/Hyper-V is also desirable but full training will be provided
This is an exceptional opportunity, so do not hesitate in applying now!