£120 - £150.00 per day
29 days ago
IT SUPPORT - 2ND LINE - LONDON
- Global client in financial sector looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer on an initial 3 month contract in London.
- The work is on going so if candidate shows good professionalism, capabilities and a willing attitude to go the extra mile then the contract will be extended for a significant amount of time.
- Active directory experience is a must, as well as good technical knowledge with both hardware and software. Client is looking for somebody who has preferably worked in the financial sector before, however this is not a must.
- 5 years experience minimum within IT Support/2nd Line environments
- There will be financial and criminality checks which can take up to two weeks, hence the start date being mid April.
- Interview process will be telephone interview before a face to face.
Deadline for CV's Friday afternoon.