£28000 - £30000.00 per annum + Superb Package
6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a global power house, constantly growing and evolving with a turnover in the billions. They have a dedicated technology hub in Blackpool that provides support and high level IT Services to their client base around the UK.
They now have a requirement for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join the team, take part in the knowledge share and be a part of a team renowned for their ability to share their knowledge and develop the technical ability of their colleagues. Although primarily based onsite in Blackpool you will get the opportunity to travel to other sites so a driving licence is a necessity as is stellar customer service and client facing skills.
- Windows server 2008r2, 2012r2, 2016 stack
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook 365)
- Citrix XenApp 7.5 and Wyse Thin Client experience
- Awareness of WAN connectivity types (MPLS, DSL)
- Knowledge of Cisco Networking is extremely advantageous
- ITIL V3 Certification
This outstanding opportunity will have you
- Implementing, configuring and supporting the desktop and local office infrastructure, data and voice networks (desktop, applications, infrastructure and other technologies)
- Providing 2nd line infrastructure support, including on-site support, resolving all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and undertaking problem handling, working closely with 3rd line support, Service Management and Application Support team
- Assisting with implementing service continuity / disaster recovery, capacity management, configuration and asset management, data protection and IT security
In return for your passion, drive and technical ability you will receive a competitive salary package which includes health, life insurance, ongoing certified training, and most importantly you will develop and grow with a leading global award-winning organisation.