Birmingham, West Midlands
£110.00 - £130.00 per day
23 days ago
Job Role: 2nd Line Desktop Support
Duration: 3 months
Pay: £110 - £130 per day
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst to join their existing team based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will need an excellent understanding of application deployment process using SCCM/SI.
- Desktop troubleshooting, Windows 7, Application troubleshooting, SCCM, VDI
- Understand and follow Desktop Engineering processes for Support
- Understand customer problem and provide timely resolution
- Previous experience helping customers solve technical issues with telephone support
- Recording, updating and documenting incidents and requests
- Administering user and admin accounts in Active Directory
- Mail box and distribution group administration
- Database administration and user support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.