£20 - £30 per hour
14 days ago
2nd & 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Pay rate:£20.00 p/h - £30 p/h (Monday - Friday)
I am looking for a 2nd & 3rd Line IT Support Engineer who is responsible to deliver IT services, to support end users and to contribute to IT Int'l projects.
Experience need for the successful 2nd & 3rd Line IT Support Engineer:
- Strong service delivery and customer support skills.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure (ie Desktop and server environments, and Information security.)
- Understanding of ITIL framework, guidelines, and best practices designed to standardise the selection, planning, delivery and support of IT services to a business.
- Familiarity with Windows Server, HyperV, Active Directory environments.
- Familiarity with network hardware, standards and protocols: Firewalls, Gateways, Routers & Switches, Access Points, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP.
- Familiarity with phone system infrastructure, protocols, and support providers
- At least three years hands-on experience in en terprise IT infrastructure support and service delivery.