Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
24/7 2nd Line Network Engineer
It feels good to get back some sort of normality, however, if you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
I am on the lookout for a 2nd Line Network Engineer who has a passion to become a Networking specialist in Cisco. The successful candidate will be a huge part to a major project that will consist of learning new technologies in a specialist managed service market.
- Take and log calls on the service management system from Customer 1st line desk
- Triage Calls arrived on the resolver group to ensure they are valid and return
- Network Monitoring & Event management via Orchestrator tools
- Initial investigation and Diagnostics
- Generation of Support KA documentation (web and paper based)
Experience/background they are looking for:
- Cisco or Juniper experience
- Networking experience
- CCNA certification (desirable)
This role does not require someone who is a Networking specialist, however, it does require someone who has a passion for Networking and has provided 1st line Networking support at a minimum.
This is an opportunity to work at the very forefront on military operations that have a major effect on the success of our defence industry. The company has adapted to these unprecedented times and off the back of this, won some major projects