Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Bens
14 days ago
One of our key clients is a booming MSP, pushing technological boundaries and utilising truly cutting-edge solutions. The role would involve working to support their varied range of clients from 50 users right the way through to 2000+ users. This role is primarily with a focus on second and third level support issues as well as a reasonable chunk of project work. In some scenarios you may be liaising with clients over the phone or in person or working externally on projects for their clients.
You'll need a car and driving licence too.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project delivery experience (Office 365, Email migrations, Office relocations)
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switches, routers, Sonicwall, Fortinet, WatchGuard and Cisco)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (2010 and above)/Office 365
- SAN/NAS Experience
- Virtualisation Experience - VMware / Hyper-V Set-up
- The ability to think creatively and take initiative where required
- Desktop end-user support
- Experience with backups, DR, storage and recovery (Veeam, Backup Exec)
- Citrix XenApp/XenServer experience is a bonus
- Previous experience working at a MSP is ideal
- The ability to mentor, assist and train team members where needed
In return you can expect a salary of up to £35,000 and can work for an organisation that is about to take the market by storm. They truly value their team members and you will be offered a defined career path, ongoing training and a flexible and holistic work environment.