Tameside, Greater Manchester
£21000.00 - £250000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
This is no ordinary Service Desk position, this is an opportunity to join a growing MSP with a plan to develop your career and provide a challenging environment to keep you part of the business long term! Working with predominantly medium to enterprise sized businesses to provide excellence for hosting, Infrastructure & IT Support solutions, you will build up relationships remotely and take pride in resolving varied issues. This is not a 'business as usual' role as the flat structure of the organisation will give you exposure to complex Networks, Virtual / Cloud Environments and hardware.
- Extremely strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, including a personable and professional phone manner and the ability to explain technical issues using non-technical language.
- Experience working in a complex service desk environment
- Ability to start ASAP
- Experience using Service Desk ITSM tools or CRM tools
- Windows 7 through 10
- Microsoft Office 2007 through O365
- Active Directory
- Web and Mobile applications
- Microsoft Exchange
- Hardware and Software installation
Apply immediately, this is a real opportunity to join a growing business that is attracting some of the best talent. You'll receive regular training and development both technically and personal ensuring your progression.