Manchester, Greater Manchester
£130.00 - £150.00 per day
10 months ago
IT, Support, Engineer, Laptop, Hardware Support, Software Support, Troubleshooting, Windows, MAC, SLA. Service Desk
1ST LINE SUPPORT - Central Manchester
- Provide first level Help Desk support for all IT related calls, striving to achieve a high level of fix at first point of contact.
- Follow agreed procedures, responding to requests for assistance by providing information to enable callers to solve their problems.
- When requested to by Help Desk leadership, action customer requests in accordance with SLA's.
- Adhere to escalation procedures, promptly allocating unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Recognise and escalate call/incident trends to Team Leader to enable prompt escalation to Incident Management as appropriate.
- Provide high levels of customer service providing a consistently friendly, helpful and efficient service.
- Maintain high level of personal productivity to support colleagues and achievement of Helpdesk SLA's.
* Proficient in Desktop Software, (MS Office)
* Use of email (MS Outlook)
* Awareness of Service Management disciplines (e.g. configuration, change, problem, operations, capacity, availability, performance etc.)
* Familiar with Windows NT, CICs. ITIL foundation