Since 1969, Morson Group has continually grown, broadening its range of services and evolving to become a leading provider of human capital and engineering design solutions to the engineering and technical business sectors.
Our unique dual offering of our recruitment and resource expertise alongside our engineering design consultancy provides the flexibility and capability that today’s clients demand.
- Group revenues up 8.1% to £706.1 million (2013: £653.5 million)
- Group net fee income (gross profit) up 21.6% to £60.00 million (2013: £49.3 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax up 22% to £16.3 million (2013: £13.4 million)
- Profit before tax up 25.9% to £16.6million (2013: £13.2 million)
- 13,500 (+1000) average number of contractors
- ‘Vital’ acquisition embedded within Morson
- 36% increase in permanent recruitment activity
- Morson Vital Training established (MVT)
- UK’s no.1 Technical Recruiter
- UK’s no.1 Rail Recruiter
*Top 250 Report, published by Recruitment International.
For further details please click here for the Morson Group Annual Financial Report 2014.