We have a track record in forming Joint Ventures and Consortium Partnerships to deliver full recruitment solutions to clients with significant and diverse staffing requirements.
Put simply, Morson engages with ‘best in class’ suppliers to create an overarching management team, able to supply across all client sectors, disciplines and geographies. This management team is a cohesive partnership between key members of each supplier.
Typical Joint Venture and Consortium Partnership Model
When establishing Joint Ventures or Consortium arrangements, Morson’s principal objective is to partner with organisations that support the client’s objectives and complement Morson’s service.
Benefits to the consortium approach can include:
- Complementary skills providing the best possible service to our clients
- Enhanced geographical coverage
- Sharing best practice processes can increase efficiency and performance
- Access to a wider candidate base
- Stronger talent acquisition proposition