Morson has created a partnership with HASTAM Ltd (Health and Safety Technology and Management) to deliver high quality SHEQ services to its clients.
HASTAM is one of the oldest and most respected UK SHEQ consultancy groups and delivers across all major industry sectors. The HASTAM team includes Prof. Richard Booth (Aston), who led the delivery of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) training program and Dr Tony Boyle – an author of some of the best known texts used in UK safety training.
HASTAM was originally founded in 1986 as an offshoot of Aston University, and has developed by understanding its client needs and providing innovative bespoke solutions. We aim to extend this knowledge base to assist with work in support of MORSON clients.
SHEQ Services Morson can now offer in partnership with HASTAM include:
- Project team SHEQ support and audit
- Project Management Risk and Systems
- Executive team development and mentoring
- SHEQ Training (all levels)
- Lean SHEQ Management Systems and Assessment
- Behavioral Safety Improvement and Culture Change
- Security and Business Continuity
- Sustainability and Safety Resilience Management
Members of the Morson/HASTAM SHEQ team will visit a number of sites over the next couple of months to introduce the new HASTAM team and provide further insight into our new services.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org