The Morson Group policy is to consistently provide effective and efficient solutions to our vast client base.
Morson Group achieves this through the effective application of our quality assurance management systems, and includes our commitment to processes for continual improvement.
The management system complies with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015. This is applicable to the Morson International offices of Manchester (Head Office), Whitehaven, Grangemouth, London (Canning Town) and the Morson Projects’ Manchester Head Office as well as Whitehaven.
The management system at Morson Projects Manchester office, Bristol, Hessle and Belfast also satisfy the requirements of AS/EN 9100 for use on Aerospace projects.
The Morson Group has held its certification for over 15 years.
Morson also holds approvals for Achilles UVDB Verify and RISQS.
Implementation and management of the system involves personnel at all levels throughout the company; the promotion of quality awareness, cost effectiveness and customer requirements are important elements in the successful application of our system.
Morson holds several client approvals, simply click on the relevant link to view.
Third (3rd) Party Approvals
- ISO 14001 – Morson Projects
- ISO 9001 – Morson International
- ISO 14001 – Morson International
- ISO 9001 – Morson Projects
- ISO 27001:2013 – Morson Projects
- RISQS Audit Certificate – Morson International
- AS9100 – Morson Projects
- Achilles UVDB Certificate
- OHSAS 18001
- Achilles RISQS
- Cyber Essentials Plus – Morson Group
- Cyber Essentials Plus – Morson Cyber Security
- Cyber Essentials Plus – Morson Projects
- ROSPA – Morson Group
- Achilles Category B2 – Morson Projects
Second (2nd) Party Client Approvals
- Airbus Approval
- BAE Systems Approval
- Bombardier Approval
- Raytheon Certification