Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
1) Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and ‘click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
2) A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Clients’ confidential data, individuals’ home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV’s, etc.
Our Policy provides the following:
1) Notice and use: Morson Group collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so. We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes. This information also enables us to develop and customise services better to meet your needs and preferences and to bring to your attention job etc. opportunities from Morson Group and occasionally other sources that may be of interest to you.
2) Transfer and disclosure: if necessary, we may pass your information between our offices. Our offices are listed on this website and updated as appropriate. From time to time, we are approached by companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies in an effort to help you find these resources. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to Morson Group. Apart from this we will never disclose information about you unless you have authorised us to do so or, otherwise, if we are obliged to do so by law.
3) Security: we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information. If your relationship with us includes providing Morson Group with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of Morson Group, if you so request and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organisation. However, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us.
4) Consent: by using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner set out in this policy.
6) Links to other websites: we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any linked websites, whether you access such site from our site or access this site from a linked site.
7) Access, Review and Correction: you may request details of personal data held by us. We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified.
Morson Group will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only:
Morson Group will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you by email.